bose system and leaving home function

• Does somebody have the same problem that the bose system gives music from the right speakers and sometimes from te left speakers?

Does anybody know how the leaving home function works? I put the lights in auto stand but when i open the doors it only give a beep. But no lights??

• thats the coming home function ;) , Mazda had a bug implemented :D , you must pull the lever to you and then turns the light on (adjustable time to turn off). if you leaving home, then press the open button on the remote and the light turns on, its also adjustable.
    to your fault on the bose system i cant say antything, i still waiting for my car ;)

Gruß Axel

Das Leben ist viel zu kurz für ein langes Gesicht.

CX3-G121 Selection; Polymetal-Gray / FWD / 6GS / DUK-P / TEC-P / NAV; 2 Jahre Anschlussgarantie; AHK; 2CAN on Board; Gummipuffer
    CX3-Sportsline; D105 FWD

• @Malik187

Hi Malik & welcome in the forum, :0008:
    unfortunately we do not have good news for you. As Maverick already has stated, the Coming / Leaving Home Feature only works, if the lights control button is NOT in Auto mode And/Or when the driver pulls the direction-indicator control directly …

For all drivers used to run the lights with auto mode, that feature is completely useless. We already have discussed that strange implementation approach from Mazda and lots of us already have touched base with the dealers, but so far no fix for that. One of the few things, the engineers could have done better... :0028:

120 PS FWD, 6-Gang-Schalter, Sports-Line, Midnight-Blue, Navi-System, Mittelarmlehne, Textilfußmattensatzsatz Luxury Rot, Garantieverlängerung,
    Zulassung: 10. Dezember 2015

• Does somebody have the same problem that the bose system gives music from the right speakers and sometimes from te left speakers?

I had the same issue with my car just when I got it (no BOSE unfortunately)
    Found that the issue was that the GPS was programmed to a destination, so it should give voice directions once in a while.
    Because the volume for the GPS voice was set to "0" nothing is heard, but anyway the normal sound is reduced for the duration of the voice message. Not sure if the explanation made sense?