Beiträge von Malik187

Is it also normal that the exhaust smokes even when the engin is warm. At the morning with a cold engine it smokes. When i drive lets say 50kms and the engine is warm. I go back and see the engine smokes. When i drive it doesnt smokes. Maybe it is some cleaning or regenaration of the engine?

Does in germany the cx3 have auto locking doors?

• I saw on the internet in the usa they have it. My belgium cx3 doesnt have it. I have no button. I only can lock the rear windows.

Is it normale that the exhaust pipe downstairs the car is pretty low? Lower then the 2 pipes. When i take a bumpy hill it evens touch the ground? Down of the car you will see the pipe that it is lower then the other parts.

Hello,

No i dont have sun glasses in the box. It is a noise that comes of the side door. I have searched everything but dont find something. Maybe it is because i have optional the auto folder side mirrors. Its an accesory. Maybe they have demounted the side panel of the door and its not good fixes.

Hi,

Does anyone hears also noise when driving. It comes from te drivers door? A plastic noise. I dont know what it is. But ive drove the car about 400kms and it already gives noises at the interior? I thougt it was the seat but i think it comes from the door.

Hi.

A question. Is it also in your cars there is no lighting on the buttons of the windows. Only the automatic button of the windows has lighting. Also the center console. The big navigation button is not lighted?
    Also the side mirror button is not lighted. And also the pulling keys for the window screen wipers and car lighting.
    At night you cannot see enough what you are doing. Those things are normally standard?? Even dacia has lighting.

Does somebody have the same problem that the bose system gives music from the right speakers and sometimes from te left speakers?

Does anybody know how the leaving home function works? I put the lights in auto stand but when i open the doors it only give a beep. But no lights??