Automatische Türverriegelung

• @bobstar_fr:
    thanks for the information, really nice try. :0008:
    For the CX5 you have to change 2 Blocks. One to activate the Menu in the MZD and one to activate the automatic doorlock. CX5 has a RBCM, the CX3 not. The blocks in RBCM from the CX5 are 7B7-01-01 and 7B7-01-02. I think the CX3 has also the posibility to activate the menu in MZD, (the US-version has this) but whe have to find this value. ;)
    It could be that the value is in 726-02-01. In this block i can write and i have tried to write the same like "Duy Huynh" in the m3-revo-forum has posted from his Mazda2. But it dosn´t work. ;(
    <LINK>

Gruß Axel

Das Leben ist viel zu kurz für ein langes Gesicht.

CX3-G121 Selection; Polymetal-Gray / FWD / 6GS / DUK-P / TEC-P / NAV; 2 Jahre Anschlussgarantie; AHK; 2CAN on Board; Gummipuffer
    CX3-Sportsline; D105 FWD

• I'm also in touch with "DuyHuynh" and I'm waiting for its IC configuration.

I have the same username on Mazda3Revolution/Change configuration (explore different functions ASbuilt).
    175 pages and not much for us except knowing the manipulation of blocks bit by bit and the coding for M2 "automatic door lock" equiped

Nothing either on cx3forum.com and mazdafrenchclub.com

It would be necessary to find the factory setup AS-BUILT of a Thai CX3 or equipped with "automatic door lock"

Off topic: If you want informations on AIO-Tweaks and the programming of the front parking sensors, I can help you ...

Regards

First name : Robert
    My Proverb : Only experience will help the operator
    My Vehicles : Mazda CX3 2017 (Forscan + AIO-Tweaks supporter)
    BMW R1200 GS-LC 2015 (Ista -Rheingold supporter)

13 Mal editiert, zuletzt von bobstar_fr ()

• Hello,
    I exploited the IC backup from "DuyHuynh" and i see if i can get something out of it.

Let's be logical ...
    1) From what I read in this subject the M2 and the CX3 have the same hardware
    2) According to my Forscan IC readings only 4 blocks are modifiable
    3) The only modifiable block that is different between "DuyHuynh" auto door lock M2 and my CX3 is: 720-02-01 BAF7 9000 006B
    4) When converting to binary I observe that 4 bits are different

I think that by modifying bit by bit block 720-02-01 BAF7 9000 006B
    should find one (or those) which activates the auto door lock.

I would like to have the opinion of the experts of the forum.
    If someone has a IC backup of a CX3 auto door lock equiped ... thanks in advance

See the attached table.

• Hello Robert, there are my values in Block 720-02-01: BAF7 A000 007B

my CX3 has the following assistants: LDWS, SCBS, SBS, MRCC, RTCA, AFS, HBC, BSM

its different to yours. ;)

First i would try the 1. Bit BA -> B2

i cant test this at time, i´m on the way to Berlin and coming back next year. ;)

Gruß Axel

CX3-G121 Selection; Polymetal-Gray / FWD / 6GS / DUK-P / TEC-P / NAV; 2 Jahre Anschlussgarantie; AHK; 2CAN on Board; Gummipuffer
    CX3-Sportsline; D105 FWD

• Hello Axel
    Yes we do not have the same original equipment but our common point is the Auto Door Lock Not Equipped (ADL Not Equiped)
    In attached file my study completed.
    I left on the basis of the "DuyHuynh" Mazda 2 ADL Equiped and on the fact that only 1 IC block (720-02-01) is modifiable by Forscan

I did the calculations to modify my CX3 and yours.
    I will also try after January 1st
    See you soon.
    Robert

• Hello
    To help those interested, here is an excel file that allows to change bit by bit the parameters.
    This file contains 3 worksheets for IC, BCMM and SSU

The new values are calculated automatically by entering in ORIGIN (B0, B1, .... ) pink cells

Bits can be locked in NEW (bits line) by entering a value of 0 or 1 (pink cells) depending on its own configuration.
    For example, BCMM sheet :
    If you want to lock Living Home ON (B3 : bit 2=0 and bit 3=1) enter 0 under bit 2 and 1 under bit 3 (pink cells)
    The formula (in bit cells : bit 2 et 3) will be erased and will contain your new value for 726-01-01 B1 B2 B3 B4 with living Home ON
    The other calculations will remain automatic.
    In this case, to return to the original worksheet (without locked bits), close the file without saving and restart the file. The formulas will be restored.

Regards

• Hat dir das schon irgendwie weiter geholfen @Maverick? :D

Sieht ja schon sehr professionell aus was der @bobstar_fr hier abliefert... :thumbup:

Mazda CX-3 | 12/2017 - 12/2021 | Sports-Line | 120PS | Automatik | Satinweiß Metallic | Technik-Paket | Navigation

LED Innenraumbeleuchtung | LED Fußraumbeleuchtung | LED Kennzeichenbeleuchtung | HeadUp Display foliert | Foliendesign (außen) | Alu-Pedalerie | Alu-Fußstütze | Gummifußmatten
    Chromblinker | Chromleiste Kühlergrill | KeylessGo deaktiviert | Kennzeichen angeklettet | Radschraubenabdeckungen | Typenschriftzüge entfernt | Unterfahrschutz hinten foliert

• Leider nich, wir sind im M3-Revo-Forum immer noch am suchen. Scheint sich nicht so einfach zu gestalten wie beim CX5. ;(

Gruß Axel

CX3-Sportsline; D105 FWD

• Habe meinen kleinen "Blauen" mal genauer 8o angesehen. Unser 2017er hat tatsächlich die nötigen Knöpfe in den 4 Türen.

Also, die automatische Türverriegelung ist an Bord..! :thumbup::thumbup:

MAZDA CX3 ; Turmalinblau , Sportsline , Technikpaket , Automatik , 120 PS , NAVI , Auslieferung Sept. 2017 ; Einparkhilfen vorne u. hinten , Mittelarmlehne , Alarmanlage , Ambientebeleuchtung im Fussraum , Einstiegsleiste Edelstahl , Passformwanne Kofferraum , Unterbodenschutzoptimierung , Garantieverlängerung 60 Monate , Winterreifen auf 16 Zoll Stahlfelgen mit MAZDA Radkappe , Felgen Diebstahlschutzsicherung , Gummipassform Mattensatz , Keyless deaktiviert. Innen- und Kofferraumbel. LED.

• Habe meinen kleinen "Blauen" mal genauer 8o angesehen. Unser 2017er hat tatsächlich die nötigen Knöpfe in den 4 Türen.

Also, die automatische Türverriegelung ist an Bord..! :thumbup::thumbup:

Also meiner ist von 12/17 und hat definitiv keine automatische Türverriegelung. :rolleyes:

Mazda CX-3 | 12/2017 - 12/2021 | Sports-Line | 120PS | Automatik | Satinweiß Metallic | Technik-Paket | Navigation

LED Innenraumbeleuchtung | LED Fußraumbeleuchtung | LED Kennzeichenbeleuchtung | HeadUp Display foliert | Foliendesign (außen) | Alu-Pedalerie | Alu-Fußstütze | Gummifußmatten
    Chromblinker | Chromleiste Kühlergrill | KeylessGo deaktiviert | Kennzeichen angeklettet | Radschraubenabdeckungen | Typenschriftzüge entfernt | Unterfahrschutz hinten foliert