Exhaust pipe

• Is it normale that the exhaust pipe downstairs the car is pretty low? Lower then the 2 pipes. When i take a bumpy hill it evens touch the ground? Down of the car you will see the pipe that it is lower then the other parts.

• thats not normal, please check the suspension of the exhaust.i think there´s someting broken.

Gruß Axel

Das Leben ist viel zu kurz für ein langes Gesicht.

CX3-G121 Selection; Polymetal-Gray / FWD / 6GS / DUK-P / TEC-P / NAV; 2 Jahre Anschlussgarantie; AHK; 2CAN on Board; Gummipuffer
    CX3-Sportsline; D105 FWD

• I´m still waiting of my car, i can take a picture earliest in april. :D but lock in the Galerie, i think anyone had made a picture from the exhaust. but i´m not shure who it was.

EDIT: i found it. but its only a little part. LINK

Gruß Axel

Das Leben ist viel zu kurz für ein langes Gesicht.

CX3-G121 Selection; Polymetal-Gray / FWD / 6GS / DUK-P / TEC-P / NAV; 2 Jahre Anschlussgarantie; AHK; 2CAN on Board; Gummipuffer
    CX3-Sportsline; D105 FWD

• Is it normale that the exhaust pipe downstairs the car is pretty low

Hi Malik... intermediate silencer's the lowest part underbelly the CX-3. Was wondering myself, so went to the Mazda dealership, got on my knees and had a look under a number of new CX-3 vehicles... all the same... seems to be supposed to be like that... need to be careful crossing speed bumps.

Zehn

CX-3, Soul Red, FWD Automatik, 2.0 Liter 156 PS Flex-Fuel Motor, 16"Alufelgen, Reserverad, Lenkrad auf der richtigen (right) Seite, getönte Scheiben, PDC hinten, DashMat, Basisausstattung ohne Mäusekino.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Zehnsteine ()