Noise driver side interior

• Hi,

Does anyone hears also noise when driving. It comes from te drivers door? A plastic noise. I dont know what it is. But ive drove the car about 400kms and it already gives noises at the interior? I thougt it was the seat but i think it comes from the door.

• Do you have (sun)glases in the box of the roof ?

The vibration was really strange until I found the source of the noise.

CX-3 G-150 AWD rubinrot, 6-Gang, Sportsline mit Navi, MAL und AHK, "on the road"seit 26.06.2015 :thumbup:

• Hello,

No i dont have sun glasses in the box. It is a noise that comes of the side door. I have searched everything but dont find something. Maybe it is because i have optional the auto folder side mirrors. Its an accesory. Maybe they have demounted the side panel of the door and its not good fixes.

• Hello,

.... or maybe it's the metal clib of the seat belt of the second seat during the drive without someone seating?

Scuba

CX-3 Skyactiv G 150 AWD Sportsline Automatik onyxschwarz Technik-Paket Navi Sensoren Mittelarmlehnen - nun seit 5.11.15 :0008:

seit 18.5.21: CX-30 eSkyactive G150; onyxschwarz; FWD; MJ 2021; Automatik; Design-, Premium-, Bose-, Leder-Paket schwarz, AHK:thumbup:

• I had a similar noise problem which i thought was coming from the door. But it was the seat when i changed gears (no automatic). Because when i am shifting the leg is stretching pushing the seat down, which created the noise. Went to my dealer, he could get rid of the problem.