WIFI connect with iPhone6+

• Hello,

I am from the Netherlands, thats why i write Englisch, sorry......
    I have a problem with my 1 day old CX3, i cannot connect with my iPhone 6+ (WIFI, WLAN) for the options in navi (Weather, fuel prices, local search, etc)!?
    Bleutooth connecting for phone is ok, but i can not make a network (wifi hotspot).

I make a new network, but i always get the message, network problem.....(1 time a see a hotspot, but then a get the message DHCP problem.....).

Can someone help me, please? (step by step)

• Hi, the iphone6 needs channel 11 and DHCP. Then it must run.

CX3 Sportsline

Lager gewechselt:

CX 30 volle Hütte, AHK abneh. Machine Grey Metallic 180 PS, 19x8,5 ET40 Tomason Felge N24, Leder, Bose, natürlich wieder 7 Gang ATM,

Fensterschließmodul, Haubenlifter, Frontgitter re/li, Folierung Fensterrah. und ChromSpange vorne, Heckschriftzüge blackmatt lackiert, Mazdalogo Hinten blackmatt lackiert, Endrohre black 101 mm, Fußsensor Heckklappe

• Thanx!
    But......how can i do this??
    In hotspot i can not change anything......
    Or do you mean something else? The i must connect a mother way?

Sometimes i have connection, but no live data with Navigation.

• I can´t guarantee it, but in my CX-3 it works best like this:

1. First, disable your Hotspot function on your iPhone 6 Plus
    2. After you start the car, you have to wait for about 2-3 minutes before you see the grey "WiFi" symbol (WiFi seems to start up slower than Bluetooth. You won´t be able to connect anything before you see the grey WiFi symbol).
    3. Go to "Settings -> System -> WiFi"
    4. Now, enable your Hotspot function on the iPhone
    5. After a few seconds, you should be able to see your iPhone´s name
    6. Now, you can connect the iPhone (at your first connection, you will have to enter the code displayed on your iPhone, from the second time on, you just have to click on your iPhone´s name)
    7. If the connection was successful, the WiFi symbol turns white

Good luck!!!

• Thanks haraldinho!

In the mean time i have done exactly what you write in your answer and this works indeed!
    But.......i have no Live data in the navigation? All these lines are "grey" and i can not select them...... (My hotspot works!).
    Weather, fuel prices, local search, etc. are grey.

When i look for updates, etc, it says that there are no updates (SD in PC). All blank screens, you can even buy nothing......

You become 60 day's for free.......but??

• This is a problem that a few others have too. Check with your Mazda-Dealer on that, because maybe he didn't correctly setup the Online-System with Mazda. (Not inside the car, but online.) He has to put your informations and details, such as email and other stuff, into the Mazda-Online-System. Others also have contacted the Mazda-Help-line on that. But not sure what the outcome was.

CX-3, 150 PS AWD Automatik, Ausstattung Revolution, Navi, Deep Crystal Blue - On the road since 18.8.2015 :0007:

• The problem with an iPhone is that you can not choose your channel. In Android you can choose channel 11. I used this in my Mazda 3 before I got the CX3. Always trouble... I didn't even bother to use it in the CX3, the traffic info is in the Netherlands horribele. I don't want to spend my money on this.

@ PedroCX3: Het probleem met een iPhone is dat je het kanaal niet vast kunt zetten, bij ern Android telefoon kan dat wel. Het is elke keer weer geluk of de iPhone kanaal 11 pakt of wat anders wil. Ik had het op mijn vorige Mazda 3 en probeer het nu niet eens meer. De informatie is ook slecht (vond ik althans) en voor mij het geld niet waard.

• Thanks again everybody!
    I think i write my dealer a email for this, but if the information is horrible it doesn't matter actually......

@Theeth, bedankt voor je reactie, ik heb ook eens mijn werktelefoon (nokia lumia) aangemeld, direct wifi contact!
    Maar geen live mogelijkheden te kiezen bij de navigatie?!
    Ik zal de dealer eens mailen, met mijn SD nummer, zodat hij een en ander maar eens nakijkt.
    (Tegenwoordig moet je als dealer al ict medewerkers in dienst hebben.... ;) )

• The problem with an iPhone is that you can not choose your channel. In Android you can choose channel 11.

Than you must take the Iphone 6 in the Trash and take a brand new Galaxy s6.
    No iphone no problem. :0009:

CX3 Sportsline

Lager gewechselt:

CX 30 volle Hütte, AHK abneh. Machine Grey Metallic 180 PS, 19x8,5 ET40 Tomason Felge N24, Leder, Bose, natürlich wieder 7 Gang ATM,

Fensterschließmodul, Haubenlifter, Frontgitter re/li, Folierung Fensterrah. und ChromSpange vorne, Heckschriftzüge blackmatt lackiert, Mazdalogo Hinten blackmatt lackiert, Endrohre black 101 mm, Fußsensor Heckklappe

• Na ja, bringt zwar nichts zum Thema aber mit Android und dem S6 gibt es ganz andere Probleme bzw. kommen die noch spätestens wenn eine neue Betriebssystemversion draußen ist.
    Bei meinem iPhone 6s aber besonders bei meiner Frau Ihrem, von der Hardware her gesehenen 4 Jahre altem 4s hab ich diese Woche das aktuellste 9.1 iOS aufgespielt und das läuft ohne Probleme.
    Versuche mal auf Dein Samsung S6 in 4 Jahren, wenn es das Handy dann noch gibt, ein aktuelles Betriebssystem aufzuspielen!

Madza CX-3 Sportsline Skyactiv-G 150 AWD, Technikpaket Von 9/2015 bis 11/ 2019

CX-30 Skyactiv-X M Hybrid 180PS, Selection, AWD, Schalter, Matrixgrau Metallic, Design-Paket, I-Activsense-Paket, Bose Sound :0012::0008: