Video comment about Apple & Android Carplay update on Mazdas

• Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Considering the low cost of the new USB hub and cables and the easy installation for a mechanic, I am inclined to agree with John!
    Owning a 2017 model I would have expected a free update! €400 in Sweden :evil:

/Kjell

CX-3 2017 SKYACTIV-G 120 Automatic FWD, Swedish Mid trim "Vision", Navi, LED, Jet Black
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SR 215x60xR16 Bridgestone Turanza on Mazda Design 156 rims
    WR 215x60xR16 Nokian Hakka 8 (with spikes) on Mazda Design 62 rims
    Coming from lots of over priced MBs och BMWs...... :D

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von fullkoll ()

• At least Mazda offers this kind of update possibility for older models with MZD. At other car companys you have to buy a whole new car for AA/CP and there is no update for older models. Therefore I am happy with Mazda offering it - even if its a little late. Prices vary in different countries... I guess Austria is the cheapest one around 150 € (excluding postage). So if you want to install it by yourself (all info about that are available e.g. here), just drop an Austrian dealer an email - e.g. Mazda Rainer in Vienna (email in top right corner) sells/sends to Germany - perhaps also to Sweden. Fingers crossed.